As part of our commitment to our customers, Wheat Belt Public Power District and Tri-State Generation & Transmission, our power supplier, offer an Energy Efficiency Products Program. The program issues rebates for purchasing and installing energy efficient products. Click here for 2019 information.
In order to qualify, you must:
- Be a customer of WBPPD
- Install the appliance/equipment on the service location served by WBPPD
- Provide documentation of Energy Star rating, when applicable
- Provide proof of purchase showing manufacturer, model number, quantity, etc.
We have several options for submitting the required documentation:
- Deliver - 11306 Road 32
- Mail - PO Box 177, Sidney, NE 69162
- Fax - 308.254.2384
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebates must be applied for within 120 days of purchase
- Wheat Belt matches Tri-State's rebate incentive on Electric Heat Pumps and Appliances/Recycling
- Wheat Belt’s incentive for Irrigation Motor Efficiency is $2/HP
- Rebates are subject to change without notice and additional qualifiers may apply