We respect your privacy. In utilizing this service you may provide Wheat Belt Public Power District personal information. Such information only will be used in the manner herein described. Wheat Belt Public Power District will not sell a user's personal information to third parties for any purpose. We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transactions you make only:
- Where it is necessary for completing a transaction (including collection); or
- In order to comply with government agency requirements, statutory requirements, or court orders; or
- If you give us your written permission.
Wheat Belt Public Power District may aggregate information on our entire customer base for analysis purposes, but a user's individual personal information will never be sold or provided to any party except as provided above.
If you visit our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information;
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
This information is used by our software programs on our website to create summary statistics that allow us to assess the number of visitors, determine technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help us make our site more useful to customers.
When necessary, information provided to Wheat Belt Public Power District through this site will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer(SSL).